Every child needs a safe environment before and after school. Since 1998, the H-F Park District’s A.M. Club and Extra Innings programs have featured experienced staff, enrichment programs, quality activities, convenient locations and vacation day/early dismissal programs. Let us care for your child in a structured, recreational environment and offer you peace of mind while you work.
NEW - Days off of school are no longer a part of A.M. Club/Extra Innings. We now have a Days Off of School Camp that will run on most days off school. A.M. Club/ Extra Innings students will receive a discounted rate of $15 per day. A separate registration for these camp days will need to be made. Registration will begin when A.M./ Extra Innings registration begins on July 1.
Good morning! Your child will participate in low-key activities to ease them into the morning, such as table activities, arts & crafts and games. For District 153, students meet at Churchill and Willow students are then bused to Willow. For District 161, students meet at Flossmoor Hills - both Western Ave and Heather Hills students are bussed to their respected schools. This program runs for students Kindergarten through 5th grade.
Registration Fee: $30/child
Monthly Fee: $184 / first child; additional child 20% off
|153||K-5||6:45-8:15 a.m.||Churchill School|
|161||K-5||6:45-8:05 a.m.||Flossmoor Hills|
School is out and it’s time to have fun! Students will get a head start on their homework and participate in structured activities such as recreational games, arts & crafts, enrichment programs and sports. New for the 18/19 school year is an onsite tutor program once a week, SkyHawks Sports program once a week and Bright Knights Chess Club once a week at each site. Your child will gain positive new experiences while having fun with their friends. This program runs for students Kindergarten through 5th grade, from dismissal (early dismissals included) to 6 p.m. on all school days Monday-Friday as well as on all non-major holiday days from school called Extra Inning Field Trip Days.
Registration Fee: $30/child
Monthly Fee: $265 / first child; additional child 20% off
|153||K-2||3-6 p.m.||IrwinCommunity Center|
|161||K-5||3:05-6 p.m.||Western Avenue, Flossmoor Hills & Heather Hills|
- Pay in Full
- If you choose to pay for the entire school year at the time of registration, you will receive a 10% discount and your registration fee will be waived.
- Automatic Credit Card Billing
- By signing up for this you give us permission to charge your credit card on the due date for each payment. Your registration fee will be due at the time of sign up.
- Installment Billing
- By signing up for this option you will need to make a payment online, over the phone or in person by the 20th of each month. Your registration fee will be due at the time of sign up. You will receive an automatically generated monthly invoice. In order to do this you will need to provide an updated e-mail address to receive your invoice. Paper billing will not be available.
There will be no grace period for the first payment. Failure to make the first payment will result in automatic dismissal from the program.
Payments made after the 20th of each month will be subject to a $25 late fee.
Important Information for Parents
- Schedule: All A.M. Club & Extra Innings programs meet five days a week. For staff planning purposes, daily and weekly rates are not available.
- Registration: Full payment of registration and first month’s fees are due upon registration. A Child Information Form must be submitted prior to your child starting in the program. Parents will receive a Parent Handbook containing details and policies about each program. All children must be registered 72 hours prior to starting the program.
- Attention School District 153 Parents: If you live within a one-mile radius of the school your child is attending, there will be an additional cost for bus transportation. This fee is not associated with the cost of Extra Innings; all questions should be directed to the School District 153 office at 708-799-8721.
- Field Trip Days: Extra Innings also runs on non-major holidays from school which we call Field Trip Days. There is an additional registration process for these days. You MUST register for Field Trip Days a minimum of one week before the date of the field trip, NO EXCEPTIONS! Registration for Field Trip Days are FREE for participants in Extra Innings and $35 for Participants of AM Club only.
- AM Club Add-Ons: Students that are in AM Club only can also register for both Early Dismissal and Field Trip days with Extra Innings. Registration must take place one week prior to the date. AM Club participants will be charged a rate of $20 to register for Early Dismissal and $35 for Field Trip days.
- Late Fee Policy
The Extra Innings program’s policy as to the involvement or the ability there of in extracurricular activities, is as follows:
- The extracurricular activity must be a school sponsored event and be held at the school/site of the Extra Innings student.
- The activity dates, times and sponsor name must be communicated to the Site Director by the parent/guardian in WRITING before the activity begins.
- An adult must walk the student to the Extra Innings location, wherever that may be, and sign them in. If a student returns to Extra Innings without supervision, the parent will be notified right away so that we can correct this for the next time the activity meets. If this continues to happen, the student will not be able to participate in the extracurricular activity. This is for the safety of the student.
- Once a student is signed out for the day, they are not able to return to the Extra Innings program that day. A child cannot be signed out and back in again in the same day.
This policy is for all 5 sites of Extra Innings and in place for the 2019/2020 school year.
The H-F Park District
Amanda Gaus, Recreation Supervisor
708-957-0300 ext. 1103