Park Permits and Rentals
Who needs a permit?
- Any group of 15 or more that wishes to use the park
- Any group that would like exclusive use of a shelter or field
- Other park amenities (playgrounds, walking paths…) will still be open to the public
- Field rentals are good for 2 hour time blocks
- Shelter and fields are rented individually if you would like exclusive use of both you will need to reserve both
Rental Application Information
- Rental Application, Security Deposit and Rental Fees are all needed to secure your reservation
- Permits can be purchased at the Irwin Center and Goldberg Administration Center starting March 1st of the rental year
- At least a two week advance notice is needed for Splash Pad Private Parties.
- Athletic field rental form
Capacity at Parks
During your park rental:
- Alcohol is NOT permitted in any of The Homewood-Flossmoor Park District Parks.
- Grills are located at most shelters for your use. We do not permit you to bring your own grill.
- DJ and amplified music must be pre-approved. Approval will be based on the location, time of day and other activities taking place at the park.
- Inflatables are allowed by pre-approval only at the following parks: Apollo, Ballantrae and Patriots Parks. Also a signature receipt from the Inflatable Guidelines and certificate of insurance must be submitted 5 days prior to your rental to be granted approval.
- All other Park Ordinances should be followed during any park use.
Field rentals are $15 for residents and $105 for nonresidents per game (two hour time blocks). Soccer Fields are subject to an additional $20 maintenance fee. Teams wishing to pay resident rate should submit a roster with addresses at time of reservation proving 50% or more player reside in Homewood or Flossmoor.