Program Registration Information
How to Register for Activities
- Online Registration: https://webtrac.hfparks.com | Available 24 hours a day. Online registration is confirmed at the time of registration.
- Mail-In: Complete the registration form found online here and mail to 3301 Flossmoor Rd., Flossmoor, IL 60422. Attach check to the form (no cash or credit card payments accepted through the mail). Non-resident registration received before the first day of non-resident registration will be held and entered on the appropriate day.
- In-Person: Visit your local H-F Park District Community Center, Administration Center or facility during office hours.
You may register at any of the following facilities during the business hours listed:
- Goldberg Administration Center: Monday-Friday, 8am - 5pm
- Irwin Community Center: Monday-Thursday, 8am - 7:30pm | Fridays, 8am - 6 pm | Saturdays, 9am - Noon
- Irons Oaks Environmental Learning Center: Monday-Friday, 8am- 5pm
- Coyote Run Golf Course: Dawn to Dusk
- Ice Arena: Monday-Friday, 9am - 5 pm
- Racquet & Fitness Club: Monday-Friday, 5am - 10:30pm | Fridays, 5am - 9pm | Saturdays, 6am - 5pm | Sundays, 7am - 5pm
Confirmation: In Person/Mail-In registrants are emailed a confirmation and receipt. Online registrants may view their enrollment summary at any time.
Policies & Procedures
All Homewood-Flossmoor Park District policies and procedures can be found here. If you have any additional questions, please call the Irwin Community Center at 708.957.7275 or the Goldberg Administration Center at 708.957.0300.