Clear all

Happy Holi- Share Your Feedback!

2 Posts
2 Users
1 Likes
(@devin-frendreis)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Thank you to everyone who participated in Holi - a festival of colors! The social committee wants to hear from you! Please share what you liked about the event, what you'd like to see in the future for Holi, or any other comments. Help us shape the next year's event! Please comment below or email Devin Frendreis at dfrendreis@hfparks.com. 

If you have any team photos you'd like to share email those too! 

Thank you again to all the park moderators and the Holi sub committee! 

CLesimple reacted
Mike Loszach
(@mikeloszach)
Eminent Member

Thank you to the Social Committee for their efforts with this event - it was a great time!

The only challenge I faced at Flossmoor Park was having 3 teams arrive right around the same time and needing to complete a lengthier challenge to get full points. It made things a little congested. I'm not sure if there is any way to prohibit that from happening - but maybe we can plan next year to have multiple challenge stations so teams don't have to wait. 

We might want to be aware of when school gets out for parks that are close to a school. There was a ton of traffic and nowhere to park around Flossmoor around 3 PM but fortunately no teams arrived until things had cleared out.

I also think bonus points should be provided to the team that finishes first.

ReplyQuote
Share: