The Premier Rental Facility!
Located only steps away from the water, The Clubhouse at Dolphin Lake is a stunning facility which provides a unique backdrop for your wedding reception, special event or business function. The ballroom features high ceilings, wood-look floors and scenic views designed to create the perfect setting for your special day. A wonderful wrap-around deck overlooking the lake allows your guests a private retreat with visual access to the event activities inside. Outside at Dolphin Lake, you will find environmentally conscious landscaping with native vegetation and flowering shrubs and perennials. A small playground, shelter with large culinary grill and walking paths are also located near the Clubhouse.
Included Amenities: Tables, chairs, podium and sound system with microphone. Additional amenities and services are available for an additional fee. Please see below for amenities to customize your special event.
Facility reservations need to be made at least two weeks in advance of the requested date.
Diamond ($2,800): Includes 10 hours of rental time, chair covers, 12 uplights, 5 highboy tables with linens, outdoor deck furniture, outdoor amphitheater with seating for up to 100 guests, grand red carpet entrance, white ceiling drapery and clean up service. $725 in savings!
Sapphire ($2,100): Includes 10 hours of rental time, chair covers, 6 uplights, 5 highboy tables with linens,outdoor amphitheater with seating for up to 100 guests and clean up service. $475 in savings!
Ruby ($1,750): Includes 10 hours of rental time, chair covers, 6 uplights and clean up service. $350 in savings!
Crystal ($1,200): Includes 6 hours of rental time, chair covers, 6 uplights and clean up service. $260 in savings!
Meeting Space Special ($300): Includes 4 hours of rental time (Monday - Thursday), projector, podium and
microphone. Security deposit waived if an active credit card is on file. Meeting must be concluded by 4 pm.
$70 in savings!
FORMS & APPLICATIONS
Online Rental Request
Please complete the form below. THIS DOES NOT GUARANTEE A RENTAL DATE. A facility supervisor will contact you to set up and finalize your rental.
Rental and Policy Guidelines
Recreation buildings may be made available for use by groups or individuals provided that time/date are available and that the following regulations and procedures are followed: Reservation Procedures and Schedule:
- Park District programs will have priority in scheduling of all facilities.
- All facility reservations and additional amenities must be made at least two weeks in advance of the requested date.
- Reservations may be made 18 months in advance during prime time hours only (Friday - Sunday; 10 am - midnight). Rental functions and festivities must end by midnight.
- 5-hour minimum for prime time hours and 3-hour minimum for non-prime time rentals.
- Reservation times include the set-up and clean-up of your event. If additional time is needed for extra set-up and/or clean-up, please purchase that time on the rental application form. Due to event scheduling, early entry is not permitted
- The total rental fee plus security/damage deposit of $300 is required at the time of booking. No dates will be saved without payment in full.
- The security/damage deposit will be returned within two weeks after event if policies are followed and no damage is found.
- If host is bringing (beer, wine and/or Champagne only), a $300 permit/insurance policy is required. The H-F Park District will purchase this through PDRMA (Park District Risk Management Agency). No permit is necessary if using Wiley’s Grill for alcohol service. Guests may not bring in their own alcohol.
- No cash bars are allowed unless renter is using Wiley’s Grill for alcohol service.
- Rental applicant is responsible for ensuring no underage patrons consume alcoholic beverages during the entire duration of the rental.
- Alcohol must be kept in the building and on the deck only; no alcohol is allowed in the park or parking lot.
- Cancellation/date change of a rental request must be made at least 30 days in advance of event date to receive a 50% refund.
- The applicant will forfeit the entire rental fee if a cancellation/date change is made less than 30 days from the rental date.
- If the date of a canceled rental is re-booked, renter will receive a 90% refund of remaining funds.
- The security/damage deposit will be refunded within two weeks for all cancellations.
- Smoking, drugs, gambling or fighting is prohibited on H-F Park District property.
- We kindly ask you not to use: glitter, confetti, tacks, nails, glue, tape or 3M adhesives on walls/floors/doors/windows.
- All groups or individuals using facilities will be responsible for their general clean-up. Please see the General Clean- up Guidelines Sheet for more details.
- All equipment and belongings of the renter must be removed upon completion of rental. Any items left behind will be discarded.
- Any props or furniture being brought in for an event may require a certificate of insurance; please inquire for additional
information. Vendors requiring a certificate of insurance must complete the vendor application, supply necessary documents and pay the license fee.
- An event host will be on duty for all rentals. The event host is responsible for seeing that the group or individual complies with the rules and regulations for the use of the facility. If there are infractions, the group or individual may be asked to leave the facility immediately. A permit may be revoked at any time due to the misconduct of individuals in the group, for misuse of the property or providing misleading/false information on the rental application. The H-F Park District reserves the right to withhold the security deposit for rule violations, not leaving the facility by specified time stated on contract, damage or excessive mess that requires additional staff clean-up, or last minute rental cancellations.
- All caterers working onsite must complete the catering application, supply necessary documents and pay yearly or one-time license fee in order to be approved by the H-F Park District.
- A facility inspection sheet must be signed and completed before and after the rental by applicant to receive entire security/damage deposit.
Parties, dances, etc., for the age group of 13-21:
- One adult (age 25 and older) chaperone must be in attendance for every ten attendees age 21 and under. Parties are limited to 80 guests including adults. All guests will be required to wear H-F Park District provided wristbands during entire event.