Best Community Pool in the Area
Spending summers at Lions Club Pool is a long-standing tradition in the Homewood-Flossmoor community. It’s a traditional community swimming complex where swimming lessons, pool parties and concession treats are the norm. It’s a place your child will remember learning to jump into the deep end for the first time and spending hot summer days with friends and neighbors. If you’re looking for a warm neighborly vibe and a great place to make lasting memories, join the tradition and visit Lions Club Pool.
Please call us at 708.957.0300 if you have any questions.
2023 Pool Memberships
Early Bird (through April 30): $55 R / $80 NR
Regular Rate: $60 R / $85 NR
Daily Rate: $10 R / $15 NR
The easiest way to purchase a pool membership is online at hfparks.com. If you are having problems purchasing online or have questions, please call the Irwin Center at 708.957.7278.
Pool pass pictures for ID cards can be taken at the H-F Racquet & Fitness Club or at the Irwin Community Center.
Hours of Operation
Pool Open June 3 – Aug 13
Open Swim Hours of Operation:
M-Th: 11:30 am-6:30 pm
F-Su: 11:00 am – 7:00 pm
Free for 2023 Pool Pass Holders, $3 per person.
M-Th : 10:15-11:15 am & 6:45-7:45 pm
F-Su : 9:45-10:45 am
Rules & Safety
Click here for Pool Rules and Regulations
What to wear - swimsuit colors safety
Wiley's concession stand will be open.
No outside food or beverage will be allowed except for water bottles. Water fountains will remain closed.
- Level 5 (Ages 5+) For swimmers that can swim a lap (down & back) in freestyle, backstroke, and breaststroke. This level will focus on endurance, introducing butterfly, improving stroke techniques and turns.
PARTIES & RENTALS
Pool Party Options
Weekdays: Monday-Thursday, 4-6 pm
(includes up to 21 guests, adults and children, 2 hours of reserved space & must include 3 adult chaperones)
Resident Fee: $150
Non-Resident Fee: $190
Weekends: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
12:30-2:30 pm or 4:30-6:30 pm
(up to 21 guests, adults and children, 2 hours of reserved space & must include 3 adult chaperones)
Resident Fee: $170
Non-Resident Fee: $210
Pool Rental Options
(includes up to 100 guests, adults and children, 2 hours of private facility use & must include 1:6 adult chaperones for children under 12)
Resident Fee: $475
Non-Resident Fee: $570
(includes up to 200 guests, adults and children, 2 hours of private facility use & must include 1:6 adult chaperones for children under 12)
Resident Fee: $550
Non-Resident Fee: $660
(includes up to 300 guests, adults and children, 2 hours of private facility use & must include 1:6 adult chaperones for children under 12)
Resident Fee: $625
Non-Resident Fee: $750
1. Will the concession stand be open?
2. Can I walk up and pay to get into Lions Club Pool?
- If space permits.
3. What cleaning supplies will be used and how will the pool area be sanitized?
- A spray disinfectant will be used on all high touch areas, chairs and locker rooms.
4. Will there be any sanitation available for guests?
- Yes, hand sanitizers will be stationed throughout the facility
5. Is there a senior discount on pool memberships?
6. Where do I get my pool pass ID card?
- Visit H-F Racquet & Fitness Club or the Irwin Center during their advertised hours. These can be found on hfparks.com and are subject to change.
7. Will the water slide be open?
8. What if my spouse/grandparent wants to bring my child to the pool? Do they have to have a pass even if they aren’t swimming?
- Yes, anyone entering the pool age 2 and older, will need to have a membership or pay the daily admission fee of $10 Resident / $15 non-resident.