Walking Path (4/10 mile), Moss Memorial Garden, Splash Pad, Soccer Field, Roller Hockey, Playground with Picnic Shelter and BBQ & Nardoni Memorial Garden
Splash Pad Dates & Hours
The Splash Pad season runs through the Labor Day holiday, seven days a week when temperatures reach 70 degrees and above.
• Opening Day: Saturday, June 3
• After August 14th, weather permitting, 1 pm-5 pm*
• After Labor Day, we will still occasionally open the Splash Pad if weather and staffing permits. Check back for updates!
Operating hours: 10 am–12 pm • 2 pm–4 pm • 6 pm–8 pm*
*Hours may be subject to change.
Ages: 1-10 (with special accommodations)
The Splash Pad is designed for children 54 inches or under.
Saturday, June 4-Sunday, August 14
Splash Pad 12:15-1:45 pm • Shelter 12-2 pm
Splash Pad 4:15-5:45 pm • Shelter 4-6 pm
Fee: $150 R / $225 NR (with $100 deposit)
Call 708.957.7275 to book your party today!
Splash Pad Rules/Requirements
- Patrons should conduct a daily wellness check prior to coming to the Splash Pad.
- Admission is FREE for H-F Park District residents and $5 for non-residents (cash only). (Proof of residency is required and can be in the form of a driver’s license or state ID)
- The Splash Pad is designed for children 54 inches or under.
- Entrance is on a “First Come, First Served” basis.
- When at full capacity, visits are limited to one hour so we may serve as many people as possible.
- The splash pad features will be cleaned twice per day. Before opening in the morning and during the afternoon break. Porta-potties and hand sanitizer are available near the Millennium Park shelter.
- No pets allowed.
- The Splash Pad will close if the temperature falls below 70 F, if thunder is heard or lightning is spotted.
For more details please call 708.957.7275